Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bow's Farewell is the 28th episode of She-Ra: Princess of Power.
Loo-Kee: "Hi! It's me, Loo-Kee. Did you find my hiding place today? If not, look for me now. See me? Here I am! In today's story, Bow used what he knew about the science of sound to break the glass. Science teaches us how things work. You'll find lots of wonderful books about science at your library. Bye now! See you next time!"
- Princess Adora
- Queen Angella
- Loo-Kee (cameo)
- Sprag (background cameo)
- Sprocker (background cameo)
- Swift Wind
- Castle Bright Moon
- Fright Zone (mentioned only)
- Mystic Stones (mentioned only)
- Twigget Village
- Abandoned Twigget Village
- Whispering Woods
- Several references are made to Bow's bravery fighting at the Battle for Bright Moon.
- She-Ra and Swift Wind seem to have no trouble breathing in outer space, like she had in Horde Prime Takes a Holiday.
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|The Eldritch Mist||Dvd Order||The Price of Freedom|