Duel at Devlan is the 6th episode of She-Ra: Princess of Power.
Loo-Kee: "Hi! It's me again, Loo-Kee. Did you find where I was hiding today? If not, take another look. Here I am! In today's adventure Dylamug acted like a bully. You know, a person who tries to make other people afraid of him. It's no fun being picked on by a bully. If someone bothers you, don't ever be afraid to tell your parents or some older person. Bye now! See you next time!"
- Princess Adora
- Frosta (first Filmation appearance)
- Loo-Kee (cameo) (first Filmation appearance)
- Madame Razz
- Swift Wind
- During his first scene at the inn, Dylamug is voiced by George DiCenzo. When he confronts Darius on the street, the voice is provided by Lou Scheimer (credited as Erik Gunden). In all subsequent scenes are Dylamug is voiced by DiCenzo again.
- All the backgrounds of the village of Devlan are the same as the village of Thaymor as seen in Into Etheria. Most notable are the Laughing Swan Inn sign at the entrance to the inn and the minstrel seated inside it. Later in the episode, the Laughing Swan logo is seen again,b ut this time it is facing the other way, indicating there may be several buildings with the same decoration in town.
- In the opening scene, a villager walks to the noisy inn in his nightgown. One half of his collar keeps changing between it's normal blue color and flesh color.
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|Battle for Brightmoon||Dvd Order||The Sea Hawk|