Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enemy with My Face is the 42nd episode of She-Ra: Princess of Power.
Loo-Kee: "Hi! Here's Loo-Kee again. Did you find where I was hiding? If not, take another look. See me now? Here I am! In today's story, Shadow Weaver treated the Melog as if she had no feelings, and that hurt her. Think twice before you make fun of people, call them names or put them down. Treat people the way you'd like them to treat you. Bye now!"
- Devlan (presumably)
- Fright Zone
- Skydancer Mountain - Crystal Castle
- Valley of the Lost (mentioned)
- Whispering Woods
- Mondor (mentioned)
- Hordak mentions that nobody has ever escaped from the Mines of Mondor. But there was a substantial prison break in the episode of that title. That is unless "Enemy with My Face" takes places before "The Mines of Mondor".
- The town in which She-Ra confronts the Hordetrooper that turns out to be Melog appears to be Devlan, since the statue that was destroyed in Duel at Devlan is briefly seen. This would make it appear that "Enemy with My Face" takes places before "Duel at Devlan" as well.
- The Laughing Swan Inn logo can also be spotted once more in town, even though it's facing the other way that it did in Duel at Devlan and Into Etheria (which took place in Thaymor instead of Devlan)
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|Glimmer's Story||Dvd Order||Welcome Back, Kowl|