He-Man is a primary character in all forms of the Masters of the Universe franchise. The character is so integral to the brand that "He-Man" is often used an informal brand name. See Masters of the Universe (disambiguation) for examples.
During 1989-1992 Mattel officially used the brand "He-Man" instead of "Masters of the Universe." This franchise is often informally known as The New Adventures of He-Man to avoid confusion. Products under this brand include:
- He-Man (toyline)
- He-Man (comics), the minicomics packaged with the toys
- The New Adventures of He-Man (cartoon), the DIC animated series that ran in the 1990-1991 television season.
He-Man may also refer to:
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (classic cartoon), the 1983-1985 animated series produced by Filmation.
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (new cartoon), the 2002-2004 animated series produced by Mike Young Productions.
- He-Ro Son of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, an unproduced animated series proposed by Lou Scheimer.