Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He Ain't Heavy is the 15th episode of She-Ra: Princess of Power. in this episode Hordak uses the moon mirror to capture Prince Adam to lure Adora into a trap. But when She-Ra rescues Adam, Hordak orders to use the Mirror to capture King Randor and it becomes unstable, placing Etheria in danger.
Loo-Kee: "Hi! It's me again, Loo-Kee. Did you find my hiding place today? If not, here's another chance. See me now? Here I am! Today, I would like to talk to you about safety. There are things around the house that can be pretty dangerous. Things like knives and tools and matches, they aren't toys. So don't play with them. Play safely. Bye now!"
- Princess Adora
- Loo-Kee (cameo)
- Madame Razz (mentioned only)
- Swift Wind
- The title for this episode comes from a song written by the Earth music makers "The Hollies".
- Adam and Teela are looking at Eternia’s two moons over the Royal Palace from a long distance away. But in close ups, their surrounding are that of the palace gardens.
- Loo-Kee is hiding in the bushes during Adora and Spirit’s transformation into She-Ra and Swift Wind. But he doesn’t learn their secret identities until Loo-Kee Lends a Hand.
- The animation of Hordak destroying a statue titled ‘Obey’ in his throne room is mostly reused from Into Etheria. The only difference is that this time flames shoot out from his canon instead of a laser beam, although it has turned back into a laser before the impact with the statue. He will destroy it once more in The Perils of Peekablue and Glimmer Come Home, yet again with a different looking cannon.
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|Friendship||Dvd Order||Return of the Sea Hawk|