Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Play it Again, Bow is the 30th episode of She-Ra: Princess of Power.
Loo-Kee: "Hi! It's Loo-Kee. Did you find me today? Well, take another look. I bet you see me now! That sure was some tower Frit built. The colored bottles represent people of many colors. They also represent the hope that we can become stronger and even more beautiful people if we live and work together with love for one another. I guess there is nothing more important than that."
- Princess Adora
- Loo-Kee (cameo)
- Madame Razz
- Swift Wind
- Bow performs the song "Just We Two".
- The fact that Frit wants to be reminded of the old song he shared with his lost love and Razz does not, references the 1942 classic "Casablanca".
- The title is also a reference to a line often misquoted from "Casablanca", namely 'Play it again, Sam'. However the actual line in the movie is: 'Play it, Sam. Play "As Time Goes By"'.
- In the unnamed village where She-Ra rescues True Blue, the Laughing Swan Inn can be spotted in the background. This means it could be Thaymor, Devlan or yet another unidentified village.
- Frits animal True Blue is witness to Spirit’s transformation into Swift Wind.
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|The Price of Freedom||Dvd Order||The Reluctant Wizard|