Return of the Sea Hawk is the 16th episode of She-Ra: Princess of Power.
Loo-Kee: "Hi! It's Loo-Kee again. Did you find my hiding place today? If not, take a closer look. Find me yet? Here I am! In today's story, Adora and Sea Hawk liked each other, but they were afraid to admit it. Once they did, they became good friends. Everyone wants to be liked. If you like someone, tell them. And who knows they may even say 'I like you' right back."
- Melendy Britt as She-Ra/Princess Adora and Catra
- George DiCenzo as Sea Hawk and Swen
- Linda Gary as Madame Razz
- Erika Scheimer as Spritina and Loo-Kee
- Lou Scheimer (credited as Erik Gunden) as Swift Wind, Grizzlor, Broom, Seaman, Sea Elf 1, Ranger, Mayor Guppi, Sprag, Sprocker and Horde Trooper
- Seaworthy looks completely different from it's previous appearance in The Sea Hawk, even though the shooting script indicated that the same village should be used.
- In the shooting script by Larry DiTillio, Mayor Guppi is described as being "adorned with a black top hat and tails".
- During the flashback, She-Ra and Sea Hawk's dialogue is different than it was in The Sea Hawk.
- Around the 15 minute mark, when She-Ra addresses Catra, her lips are completely out of sync.
- Big Cartoon Database
- Frank's He-Man page
- Internet Movie Database
- The TVDB
- Ultimate She-Ra Guide
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|He Ain't Heavy||Dvd Order||A Loss for Words|