Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Salistica is a minor character from the 1985 animated series She-Ra: Princess of Power.
She-Ra: Princess of Power
Salistica is the ruler of the Sixth Dimension, a place beyond time and space. As master of his own domain, Salistica built several supernatural 'levels' that anyone banished to the Sixth Dimension had to try and complete. These levels were so difficult that innitially no one made it past the third level.
When She-Ra was banished to Salistica's dimension by Shadow Weaver using a spell from the Nameless Glowing Book, the Princess of Power proved to be the exception and made it all the way out of Salistica's domain. However she still needed help escaping from the Sixth Dimension from Madame Razz, Broom and Kowl who had managed to locate the same Nameless Glowing Book in the Library in the Valley of the Lost.
- Level one consisted of a barren, semi circular cave. The way out was visible, but protected by a flickering force beams. Anyone willing to escape had to time their leap through the entrance hole at exactly the right moment.
- Level two featured an underground waterfall inside a cave like setting. Anyone who drank from the water of the lake, was immediately attacked by several transparent screaming ghosts. The ghosts were not fond of water, which was the one way to get rid of them.
- Between the second and third level, Salistica would reward his 'guests' by presenting them with an elaborate meal and some clues as to the next level.
- The third level cavern consisted of floating fragments of rocks. The traveler was supposed to jump from rock to rock to get to the other side. But small, many tentacled ugly beings would pop up out of the side walls and block the travelers way.
- At the end of the third level was an iron door which could only be opened with a golden key. Salisticar promised the travelers the key once they completed the third level. But when She-Ra actually managed this, he changed his mind and decided to make a fourth and fifth level to keep her busy forever. Salisticar never expected She-Ra to kick the iron door in, which was exactly what she did.