She-Ra Makes a Promise is the 83rd episode of She-Ra: Princess of Power.
Loo-Kee: "Hi everybody! I'm Loo-Kee. Did you find me in today's show? If you didn't, try now. Find me yet? I'm right here! In today's story, Sprocker went off on his own to look for Spuffles. It's a good thing he told Spritina where he was going, or She-Ra might not have found him. Remember to always let your parents know where you're going, even if it's only to visit a neighborhood friend. Then they won't worry, and you'll be a lot safer if you do!"
- Princess Adora
- Loo-Kee (cameo)
- Madame Razz
- Spirit (non speaking role)
- Swift Wind
- John Erwin as He-Man/Prince Adam
- Melendy Britt as She-Ra/Princess Adora and Octavia
- Linda Gary as Madame Razz
- George DiCenzo as Hordak and Bow
- Erika Scheimer as Imp, Spritina and Loo-Kee
- Lou Scheimer (credited as Erik Gunden) as Kowl, Swift Wind, Broom, Sprocker, Mantenna and Horde Troopers
- She-Ra's name is misspelled as 'Shera' in the onscreen title. This spelling was often used on scripts but not in the series' opening titles nor during scene changes.
- Each time the Rebels are seen sitting around a table at their camp, Broom has no lower body visible beneath the table.
- Big Cartoon Database
- Frank's He-Man page
- Internet Movie Database
- The TVDB
- Ultimate She-Ra Guide
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|The Locket||Dvd Order||Bow's Magical Gift|