Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Cosmic Key is also the title of a Masters of the Universe minicomic, featuring the device known as the Cosmic Key, and introduces the new movie characters into the franchise. It was packaged with Blade, Gwildor and Saurod's action figures.
- Heroic Warriors
- He-Man, The Sorceress, Gwildor
- Evil Warriors
- Terror Claws Skeletor, Blade, Saurod
- Other Evil Characters
- The Evil Cloud
A malevolent force, known as the Evil Cloud, arrives on Eternia. The Cloud gives Skeletor new powers and two new allies: Saurod and Blade. Elsewhere, He-Man and the Sorceress call upon the inventor of the Cosmic Key, Gwildor, because they think he is the only one with the ability to send the Evil Cloud back to its own dimension, by using the power of the Cosmic Key. Skeletor, with the power of the Cloud within him, attacks the heroes, but is defeated when they use the power of the Key to send the Cloud to the far reaches of the universe. Although the Evil Cloud has gone, Blade and Saurod remain in Skeletor's service, but the Heroic Warriors also have a new ally, Gwildor.
- The Cosmic Key is a device that was introduced in Masters of the Universe film that allows its owner to create portals to anywhere. It was built by Gwildor.
- Although Skeletor appears in his "Terror Claws" armor, he does not use the Terror Claws in the comic.
- At six pages this is the shortest MOTU minicomic to be produced.