Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Perils of Peekablue is the 80th episode of She-Ra: Princess of Power.
Loo-Kee: "Hi! Here's Loo-Kee again. Did you find my hiding place today? If not, try again. Do you see me? Here I am! In today's adventure, Shadow Weaver controlled Peekablue's mind, and made her do wrong. Drugs can do this to you. They can mix you up so much that you can't tell the difference between right and wrong. So please, if someone offers you drugs, say 'no'. See you next time."
- Princess Adora
- Flutterina (cameo) (non speaking role)
- Loo-Kee (cameo)
- Swift Wind (mentioned)
- Prince Adam (cameo) (non speaking role)
- Cringer (cameo) (non speaking role)
- Orko (cameo) (non speaking role)
- Royal Palace (appears in Peekablue's vision)
- Peck the prisoner's character model is reused from King Micah from the episode Micah of Bright Moon, but coloured differently.
- Hordak once again blasts apart a statue with the word 'Obey' on it in his throne room, which he did earlier in Into Etheria and He Ain't Heavy. But this time his arm cannon has a new look, resembling an old fashioned cannon with wheels. He will destroy it again in Glimmer Come Home, using the same cannon as in The Perils of Peekablue.
- When Adora, Bow and Glimmer are discussing their escape from the dungeon, the background remains the same as the shot switches between characters.
- This episode is the only one of either series in which Prince Adam appears but He-Man does not.
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|Romeo and Glimmer||Dvd Order||Just the Way You Are|