The Return of Orko's Uncle is the 23rd episode of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, written by Douglas Booth and directed by Marsh Lamore. Montork returns to Eternia to help He-Man and Orko defeat a pair of evil wizards.
Although this is the first episode produced featuring Montork, it is in fact a sequel to "Orko's Favorite Uncle," referring to events from that story.
Uncle Montork attempts to arrest an evil wizard called Azrog, but Azrog escapes to Eternia and teams up with a witch called Spydra.
Orko decides to try to make Montork proud of him by tackling Azrog and Spydra on his own, but he is easily defeated and put under a spell to make him act evil.Montork persuades Orko not to be evil, while He-Man and Teela attend to Azrog and Spydra. It's happy endings all round when Montork returns to Trolla, taking Azrog and Spydra with him.
Orko tells viewers to appreciate the simpler magic in life, such as rainbows or life itself.
- John Erwin as He-Man/Prince Adam
- Alan Oppenheimer as Azrog and Cringer
- Linda Gary as Teela and Spydra
- Lou Scheimer (credited as Erik Gunden) as Orko and Uncle Montork
- Script was approved May 20, 1983, and final script revision was done May 23, 1983.
- The interior backgrounds of Spydra's castle were reused for Castle Fear's interiors in "Search for the Past."
|Previous Episode||Based on||Next Episode|
|Song of Celice||Production Order||Wizard of Stone Mountain|